TO COMMERCIALIZE INNOVATIONS THAT ADVANCE THE STANDARD OF CARE
Schiller Discovery works with companies and investors to enter new markets in the life sciences and healthcare. Our expertise is the evaluation and commercialization of specialty pharmaceuticals and medical technologies serving unique patient populations. We partner with clients to evaluate new markets and potential investments, structure partnerships, and ultimately develop a roadmap to market entry.
We take pride in understanding the complexities of the specialty marketplace, based on years of experience evaluating product performance in niche market settings. We ask the tough questions to ensure no stone is left unturned when assessing the feasibility of success. Clinical need is a crucial starting point; however, marketplace acceptance goes well beyond the ability to gain regulatory approval and payer reimbursement. Critical factors include:
· Marketplace Awareness Perceived vs. actual need for drug or technology
· Ease of Use Ability to schedule and treat without complication
· Speed of Adoption Access to training, supporting technologies & resources
· Distribution and Pharmacy Network Responsive distribution channels
· Provider Purchasing Ability Timely funding by providers & GPOs
· Patient Access Effective chain of communication and access to treatment
· Enduring Market Position Long-term differentiation from competition
These factors are the reason behind most failed launches and missed market expectations. At Schiller Discovery we make a point to take all forces into account when evaluating investments and planning for market entry.